Heatlh Services Support Agency delivers safe, sustainable and appropriate State Government forensic, scientific, diagnostic, therapeutic and clinical support services in Queensland.
- 13 HEALTH - health information, referral and teletriage services to the Queensland public for the cost of a local call
- Biomedical technology - at the forefront of medical technology management in Australia
- Forensic and scientific services - Australia's most comprehensive public health science laboratory
- GP Connect - a secure system that delivers electronic copies of Pathology Queensland results to a wide range of practice management software products
- Healthy hearing program - universal newborn hearing screening
- Medicines - improving the quality, safety and effectiveness of medication management in Queensland
- Pathology - pathology services for Queensland Health public hospitals
- Purchasing and logistics - procurement policy, planning and contract arrangements for a range of commodities and services, covering medical consumables, health technology equipment and specialist health services provided by non-Government organisations on behalf of Queensland Health.