Working at Cairns Hospital / Physiotherapy Department
Physiotherapists working at Cairns Hospital (CH) enjoy a wide and varied caseload across multiple areas of the hospital.
Why work at Cairns Hospital?
Physiotherapists working at CH enjoy a fun social atmosphere in the tropical climate of Far North Queensland. Many social activities are arranged to foster team spirit and ensure a productive work environment.
CH strongly supports continuing staff education through:
- Journal Club
- Staff Meetings
- Quality Improvement activities
- Regular Performance and Development Agreements
- Professional Development opportunities
- Senior staff available for regular skill development and supervision.
- Large well appointed outpatient and rehabilitation gym
- Private treatment cubicles/open general treatment areas
- Modern electrotherapy equipment
- Modern exercise equipment including treadmills, exercise bikes and steppers
- Specialised rehabilitation equipment, including Lite-Gait and tilt-table
- Outdoors mobility garden
Links to current vacancies - Work For Us
Please contact the Director of Physiotherapy (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on vacancies/locum positions available.