|Search Central West Health:
A new, state-of-the-art, $12.4 million Primary Health Centre at Windorah has been announced and has moved into design and construct phase. Works start in May 2022 and are expected to be complete by December (subject to construction program adjustments and weather impacts).
- Accident and emergency area
- Administration and waiting room areas
- Ambulance bay
- Designated areas to improve staff security and safety
- Designated areas of clinical, restricted and public access
- Enhanced safety and security features throughout
- Four consultation rooms – telehealth enabled throughout
- Laydown area for mobile dental units (RFDS and CWHHS)
- Modular design in Queenslander style with covered walkway/verandah
- Staff accommodation.
Opportunities will exist for local businesses to participate directly in construction, and operation and maintenance phases. Information about local content opportunities will become available as work packages are announced.