Publishing my research - Centre for Functioning and Health Research, Queensland Health
View our presentation Getting Ready to Write your Paper [PDF, 1.6MB] to find out more about;
- Choosing a journal
- Determining authorship
- Writing your paper
- Author guidelines
- The review process
- Quantitative and qualitative writing
Publishing is just one way to let people know about your research. Consider other options such as;
- Presentations and posters at upcoming conferences.
- Present to your local peers at team meetings or planning days.
- Post a summary on blogs or email lists for relevant interest groups
- Submit an article to various academic journals, for example, ARCHI - Australian Resource Centre for Healthcare Innovations
- Internal newsletters across Metro South Health and external newsletters such as those produced by your professional association
Last updated: 15 July 2014