Information for Queensland primary care providers
Note: You can also find a range COVID-19 resources and vaccination information in HealthPathways.
A statewide adult service (based at Metro North Hospital and Health Service) is available for those aged 16 years and over requiring consideration for hospital-based COVID-19 vaccination for those with significant allergies, anaphylaxis or side effects. For more information on allergic conditions that require a referral visit Queensland Adult Specialised Immunisation Service (QASIS).
Similarly, children up to the age of 16 can be referred to the Queensland Specialist Immunisation Service.
- Adverse event following COVID-19 vaccination reporting
- A collection of communication tools for General Practice-Led Respiratory Clinics (GPRC) and General Practices administering COVID-19 vaccinations can be found on the Australian Government website.
- Information for your patients about the vaccines including translated and Easy Read resources can be found on the Queensland Government website and the Australian Government website.
- Additional patient resources can be downloaded and printed from Queensland Health’s asset library.
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Queensland Health - COVID-19 website for primary care
- Queensland Health - vaccine website for healthcare workers
- National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS)
- Advice for vaccine providers – Australian Department of Health