Pathology and testing
- For latest updates on testing criteria refer to Public health alerts
- Testing and fever clinics
- Orders: Novel Coronavirus Pathology Diagnostic Test (PDF 321 kB) (Source: Queensland Health)
This information sheet details new procedures for Queensland Health clinicians (including ieMR users) after Pathology Queensland (PQ) commenced in-house PCR testing for novel coronavirus 2019.
- PHLN guidance on laboratory testing for COVID-19 (Source: Australian Government)
This Public Health Laboratory Network information sheet provides guidance on laboratory testing for COVID-19.
- Pathology collection centres personal protective equipment (PPE) (PDF 557 kB) (Source: Queensland Health)
- Laboratory testing for SARS-CoV-2 Information (PDF 410 kB) (Source: Queensland Health)
This fact sheet provides detailed information on the types of tests currently available for SARS-CoV-2.
Last updated: 29 June 2020