Diseases and infection prevention
The 'Centre for Healthcare Related Infection Surveillance and Prevention' information is being transitioned to Queensland Health's new website structure.
The new structure, and new links to that content—and related topics—are outlined below.
These links will be updated as more content is transitioned into the new structure over the coming months.
Please update your bookmarks.
- Tuberculosis control
- Mosquito borne diseases
- Foodborne diseases
- Hendra virus (bats and human health)
- Infection control management plans (ICMP)
- Guidelines and policy framework
- Building and refurbishment guidelines
- National infection control guidelines (including national standardised infection control signage)
- Queensland health specific guidelines for diseases
- P2/N95 mask fit checking
- Reprocessing intra-cavity ultrasound transducers
- Oral health
- Endoscope reprocessing
- Sterilization guidelines
- Sterilization resources