Who we are
The Central Queensland Hospital and Health Board and Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service were established on 1 July 2012.
Delivering quality, integrated health services focussed on the patient.
- Care - We will care and provide care for our communities, individuals, groups and all of our stakeholders.
- Collaboration -We will work with other providers, educators and researchers, our communities and stakeholders to ensure our collective services are seamlessly delivered across the patient experience.
- Commitment - We will always direct our efforts to delivering the best health care to Central Queenslanders.
- Innovation - We will utilise and contribute to the development of new and effective practices for the delivery of leading edge healthcare.
- Integrity - We will be accountable for everything we do. We will conduct ourselves and our business professionally at all times.
- Respect - We will respect everyone we deal with in all that we do.
These values support those of the Queensland Government: customer first; ideas into action; unleash potential; be courageous; and empower people.
Our Key Objectives
- Safe, reliable services
- Sustainable, cost effective services
- Excellent patient experience and healthcare outcomes
- Great place to work
- Strong reputation
- Effective partner relationships
Our key objectives are guided by the Queensland Government’s commitment to: work closely with all Queenslanders to create jobs and a diverse economy; deliver quality frontline services; protect the environment; and build safe, caring and connected communities.
Integrity, accountability and consultation will underpin everything Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service does.
Download: CQHHS Strategic Plan
Find out more about Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service