Join our Consumer Network - Perioperative Care Network
9 March 2023
We are inviting people who have accessed or may need access to general surgery at any of our hospitals in Central Queensland (CQ), including patients, carers, families, clients, and community members.
We need a consumer voice to help us with the Perioperative Care Network. This network will look at:
- How surgery is delivered in CQ.
- The patient journey for those who need surgery in CQ.
- How we deliver care to those who need surgery.
Your unique experiences help us to:
- design care
- plan services
- have a consumer point of view
- undertake service measurement and evaluation
This is a formal health consumer representative role, with payment available for the successful applicant.
This network will meet every two weeks for one hour (online or in-person), then once established, will meet once a month for one hour.
Your participation will help us with these key aims:
- Improve health outcomes and quality of care.
- Improve people’s experience and satisfaction.
- Improve how we deliver services.
- Support or develop ways to promote community participation, cultural and diversity awareness.
- Inform us on priority areas or issues or matters of community interest or concern.
- Provide feedback on health service operation, planning and policy development.
- Provide feedback on service planning and decision-making.
Please read the role description.
To apply, fill in the online form.
Applications close Sunday 26 March 2023.