Great Learning and Research
Great place to learn, research and shape the future of healthcare
- Lead excellent, innovative, collaborative and translational health research.
- Skill and develop our people for excellence in care delivery, teaching and research.
- Deliver a sustainable evidence-based education model focused on people through workplace-based learning to support safety and quality.
- Be lead partner in Central Queensland for health education and training providers and learners.
- Deliver an innovative learning environment to ensure education delivers patient-centred care and a culturally appropriate workforce.
- Support translation of new knowledge, research and innovation into everyday practice.
- Grow development opportunities through targeted investment and strategic commercialisation.
- CQ Health will be a great place to learn for all our staff and trainees across out service, with our people applying knowledge and skills to support safety and quality.
- Great research program and reputation of translating that research quickly into new clinical practices to improve patient and consumer experience and outcomes.
- Inherent culture of embracing and supporting teaching, training and research for all professional disciplines.
Last updated: 26 July 2019