Consumer Advisory Groups
Express an interest to become a voluntary Consumer Advisory Group representative!
Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service (CQ Health) is seeking expressions of interest from patients, carers and other consumers who are keen to help influence healthcare services and provide a patient/consumer view on hospital and health services.
Are you willing and able to:
- Meet four to eight times a year at your location hospital?
- Volunteer a couple of hours of your time to give feedback to the hospital?
- Provide an objective patient/consumer view on hospital and health matters?
Consumer Advisory Groups:
- Ensure patients/carers/consumers at the centre of healthcare discussions
- Ensure patients/carers/consumer voices and feedback are heard and considered
- Ensure the hospital and staff see beyond the clinical view
- Provide a vital connection between consumers and community
Volunteer and make a difference: Become a consumer representative for your local hospital. There are currently positions available at;
- Emerald Hospital
- Gladstone Hospital
- Rockhampton Hospital
|Contact person:||Belinda McMillan|
|Phone:||(07) 4987 9405|
|Meeting Location:||Emerald Hospital, 69 Hospital Road, Emerald QLD 4720|
|Contact person:||Stuart Orr|
|Phone:||(07) 4976 3387|
|Meeting Location:||Gladstone Hospital, Park Street, Gladstone QLD 4680|
|Contact person:||Scott Green|
|Phone:||(07) 4932 5465|
|Meeting Location:||Rockhampton Hospital, Canning Street, Rockhampton QLD 4700|