Consumer Advisory Groups
We are seeking expressions of interest from patients, carers and other consumers who are keen to help influence healthcare services and provide a patient/consumer view on hospital and health services.
Are you willing and able to:
- Meet four to eight times a year at your location hospital?
- Volunteer a couple of hours of your time to give feedback to the hospital?
- Provide an objective patient/consumer view on hospital and health matters?
Consumer Advisory Groups:
- Ensure patients/carers/consumers at the centre of healthcare discussions
- Ensure patients/carers/consumer voices and feedback are heard and considered
- Ensure the hospital and staff see beyond the clinical view
- Provide a vital connection between consumers and community
Volunteer and make a difference: Become a health consumer representative for your local hospital. Consumer Advisory Groups are available at:
- Emerald Hospital
- Gladstone Hospital
- Rockhampton Hospital
To participate in your local Consumer Advisory Network or Group contact the facility and speak to the Director of Nursing.