Gumma Gundoo Indigenous maternal and infant outreach
We provide community based antenatal, postnatal and infant care services to pregnant Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women or women having an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander baby.
We care for you and your baby during pregnancy and the early weeks after birth.
- Immunisations for mothers
- blood and other sample collections
- Antenatal clinics (check-ups with midwives or doctors during pregnancy)
- home visiting before and after birth
- hearing screening for newborns
- birth support
- Indigenous health workers
How to access this service
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women or women having an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander baby can access this service by calling. You can call us as soon as you think you may be pregnant.
Our team is based in Rockhampton and we visit:
- Capricorn Coast
- Mt Morgan