We provide high quality gynaecological services for conditions of the female reproductive system.
We provide a comprehensive range of services to detect, diagnose, treat and manage women’s health conditions including:
- Abnormal cervical screening, cervical dysplasia, or abnormal cervix
- Cervical polyp
- Dyspareunia (pain before, during or after vaginal sex)
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Infertility / recurrent pregnancy loss
- Intermenstrual bleeding
- Known or suspected endometriosis
- Mirena® or progesterone releasing IUD Insertion or removal for HBT or HRT
- Ovarian cyst or pelvic mass
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Pelvic pain / dysmenorrhea (painful menstrual periods) / PMS
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Post-coital bleeding
- Post-menopausal bleeding
- Primary or secondary amenorrhoea
- Termination of pregnancy
- Vulva lesion, lump, genital warts, boil, swelling, abscess, ulcer, or Bartholin's cyst
How to access this service
To access this service, your GP or medical practitioner will need to send a referral letter to the hospital.
If there is a waiting list, you will receive a confirmation letter and be advised on what to do next. If there is no waiting list, you will receive an appointment booking letter or we will contact you to arrange a suitable time for your appointment.
If your condition changes or you are concerned about your health before the date of your appointment, please contact your GP.
You can also access this service if you have been referred internally from the Hospital Emergency Department.