Youth Alcohol and Other Drugs Service
We aim to assist young people aged 12-18 who are seeking treatment for alcohol and or drug use in Rockhampton.
We provide one-one-one counselling to help young people achieve their goals whether this is to stop or reduce their use of alcohol or drugs or minimise the harms associated with alcohol and drugs.
Assistance for people over 18 is available from our Alcohol and Other Drugs Service.
We provide a range of free services including:
- treatment planning
- individual counselling
- referrals to other organisations
- Health promotion, education and information
All of our services are free to Medicare card holders.
How to access this service
You can access this service by contacting us. You can also be referred by:
- family members or friends
- GP's and health professionals
- Schools and education facilities
- other government or non-government services
A range of local and national support and information services can assist with alcohol and other drug use concerns.