AS/NZS 4187 Essentials of Sterilising Workshop
Read more under 'Are there any scholarships or funding I can apply for?'
This one day workshop has been designed as an introduction to the fundamentals of sterilising in line with the current AS/NZS 4187:2014 – Reprocessing of reusable medical devices in health service organizations. Participants will:
- be introduced to 'The Main Game’ – a system designed by sterilising experts to ensure best patient outcomes by complying with best practice 100% of the time
- look at real life problems encountered in sterilising environments and identify solutions complying with the current standards
- discuss common issues with developing policies and procedures to comply with the current standards and cultivate a network of like-minded people to discuss pathways to compliance
- gain the knowledge to be able to identify what is required in each step of the reprocessing process to ensure conformance
- complete interactive workshop activities with the main focus on compliance and patient safety.