Community and Consumer Engagement
We value the input of our community - patients, consumers, community groups and staff. By partnering with our community, we can improve health care and promote a transparent, accessible, accountable and appropriate health service.
Consumers and community members are a valuable link between health services and local communities. You can engage with the Darling Downs Hospital and Health Service in the following ways:
- Become a consumer representative on one of our 32 committees and advisory groups across the region
- Provide feedback on the care you received directly to our staff or via a consumer feedback form
- Engage with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn @darlingdownshhs
- Join us at events held across the region
- Provide input on specific projects by filling out available surveys
- Send an email to DDHHS-Consumer-Engagement@health.qld.gov.au.
Toowoomba Hospital Foundation
- The Toowoomba Hospital Foundation assists in ensuring that every patient who visits our hospital's receives the best possible care, and that our health professionals have access to scholarships, research and staff development opportunities. Find out more >>
Darling Downs HealthPathways
- Darling Downs HealthPathways is looking to establish a Professional Advisory Network to contribute to decisions relating to planning, delivery and evaluation of the Darling Downs HealthPathways Program. Find out more >>
Get involved and share your thoughts on these open surveys: