Queensland Health Contracts Advisory Committee (QHCAC)
The Queensland Health Contracts Advisory Committee (QHCAC) was established to provide expert advice and recommendations to the Director-General on matters relating to the implementation, operation and management of contracts for senior medical officers (SMOs) and visiting medical officers (VMOs).
- Queensland Health Contract Advisory Committee Terms of Reference (PDF, 211kB)
- With the implementation of the new agreement for SMOs, Medical Officer (Queensland Health) Certified Agreement (no.4) 2015 (MOCA 4), the QHCAC scope is now focussed on VMOs only.
The QHCAC had its forth meeting on 6 October 2015 and discussed the progress of MOCA 4 consultation, a proposal for 2.5% increase to base rates for VMOs and the continuing role of QHCAC.
The outcomes of the QHCAC meetings are detailed in the meeting communiques.
- QHCAC meeting communique - 6 October 2015 (PDF, 175kB)
- QHCAC meeting communique - 22 June 2015 (PDF, 167kB)
- QHCAC meeting communique - 21 April 2015 (PDF, 195kB)
- QHCAC inaugural meeting communique - 31 March 2015 (PDF, 294kB)
Michael Klug AM
|Elected senior medical representatives|
|Dr Sandy Donald|
Dr Derek Holroyd
Dr Mark Ross
Dr Suzanne Royle
|SMO representative - Regional|
SMO representative - Rural/Remote
SMO representative - Metropolitan
|Hospital and Health Service representatives|
Dr Peter Bristow
|Chief Executive, Darling Downs Hospital and Health Service|
Chair, West Moreton Hospital and Health Service Board
Executive Director, Medical Services, Metro South Health
|Department of Health representative|
|Dave Waters||Acting Chief Human Resources Officer, Human Resource Services|
Questions relating to the Contracts Advisory Committee can be emailed to QHCAC@health.qld.gov.au