We offer relocation packages for interstate and overseas staff who make the move to Queensland.
Your relocation package depends on the hospital and health service you work for. For information, you should talk to your employing facility.
These packages may include:
- cost of economy airfares for you and your dependants
- cost of removal of your household goods
- cost of short-term temporary accommodation
- visa application and administration related costs
- initial registration costs
- airport transfers.
Read HR Policy D4 - Transfer and Appointment Expenses (PDF 276 kB) for more information.