Allied health salaries
We offer our allied health professionals a wide range of benefits and a competitive salary package.
We employ allied health professionals under the Health Practitioners and Dental Officers (Queensland Health) Award – State 2015 (the Award). They're covered by the Health Practitioners and Dental Officers (Queensland Health) Certified Agreement (No.3) 2019 (the Certified Agreement).
We pay allied health professionals according to their classification and status. Read about our current Health practitioner wage rates that apply to allied health professionals.
We offer our allied health professionals allowances depending on their circumstances. Applicable allowances are set out in the Award and Certified Agreement and include:
- on-call and emergency clinical on call allowances
- professional development allowance
- higher education incentive allowance for HP1 to HP4
- attraction and retention incentives for some professions and locations, including a rural and remote allowance
- student clinical education allowance.
While working for us, allied health professionals may be able to take advantage of other benefits including: