Intern application portal
- Review the documentation checklist in the Application Guide prior to proceeding with your intern application
- applications will only be accepted during the campaign dates
- you can make amendments to some details at different stages of the campaign
- you can always adjust your contact details. They need to be current and accurate in case we need to contact you about your application.
Help using the application portal
The application portal user guide (PDF 999 kB) provides step-by-step instructions to help you with the application process including:
- application, preferences, positions status report and submission process
- reviewing, editing and amending your application details
- printing a copy of your application
- accessing your existing application
- accepting an offer
- changing your preferences
If you applied through the intern campaign last year you do not need to register again. Use your login details from last year to start your new application.