The Review Committee:
- joint ticket applications
- requests for special considerations.
The Review Committee is comprised of:
- an officer from Chief Medical Officer and Health Care Regulation Branch, Queensland Department of Health
- a Director of Medical Services or equivalent from a Queensland Hospital and Health Service
- a University Faculty representative from one of the Queensland Medical Schools.
Rural Generalist Review Committee
There is a separate committee for the Rural Generalist ballot and special consideration / exemption processes.
That committee consists of:
- Medical Director from Queensland Rural Generalist Pathway
- Medical Education and Training representative(s), Queensland Rural Generalist Pathway
- an officer from Chief Medical Officer and Health Care Regulation Branch, Queensland Department of Health.