Queensland Health may offer relocation packages for interstate and overseas candidates thinking of making the move to Queensland.
Relocation packages are offered at the discretion of each of the Hospital and Health Services (HHS) and negotiations should be undertaken directly with the employing Queensland Health facility or HHS at the time of job offer.
They may offer relocation packages with supplementary features which may include:
- cost of economy airfares for the employee and their dependants
- cost of removal of household goods
- cost of short-term temporary accommodation
- visa application and administration related costs
- initial registration costs
- airport transfers.
Resident Medical Officers and Senior Medical Officers - HR Policy D4 - Transfer and Appointment Expenses outlines the entitlements for transfer and appointment expenses for the nominated Queensland Health employees, including RMOs.