Queensland General Medicine Advanced Training Network
The network is a centrally-coordinated statewide program for doctors wishing to complete general medicine advanced training in Queensland.
The network facilitates centralised recruitment to general medicine registrar positions across the state, from advanced training year one. Trainees remain on the network for the duration of their general medicine advanced training subject to satisfactory performance
During their time on the network, trainees are supported by a statewide education program – the Queensland Internal Medicine Education Program – which covers core general medical topics with a focus on aspects that are pertinent to practice as a general physician.
The eligibility criteria for new applicants are:
- general registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- registration with the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)
- successful completion of the RACP written and clinical examinations and basic physician training.
How to apply
Submit your application through the RMO campaign application portal. Late applications are not accepted.
- How to apply (PDF 312 kB) – key selection criteria and how to submit an application
- 3 year Training Scheme - GM3TS (PDF 238 kB)
- How to preference (PDF 251 kB)
- Role description (PDF 199 kB)
- Appeals (PDF 184 kB)
Application period: Monday 3 June–Monday 1 July 2019.
Interviews: All shortlisted applicants are required to attend an interview in person in Brisbane on either:
- Tuesday 27 August 2019 (afternoon only)
- Thursday 29 August 2019
Selection decision: Wednesday 4 September 2019.