Queensland General Medicine Advanced Training Network
The network provides centralised recruitment to general medicine registrar positions across Queensland, from advanced training year one.
Trainees are supported by the statewide Queensland Internal Medicine Education Program (PDF 134 kB), which covers core general medical problems, areas of rapid change, research and professional skills, areas of rapid change, and areas that trainees may have limited exposure to throughout their training.
Trainees remain on the network for the duration of their general medicine advanced training subject to satisfactory performance.
The eligibility criteria for new applicants are:
- general registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- registration with the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)
- successful completion of the FRACP written and clinical examinations and basic physician training
- Australian citizenship or eligible for permanent residency.
How to apply
Submit your application through the RMO campaign application portal. Late applications are not accepted.
- How to apply (PDF 306 kB) – key selection criteria and how to submit an application
- 3 year Training Scheme - GM3TS (PDF 233 kB)
- How to preference (PDF 251 kB)
- Role description (PDF 138 kB)
- Appeals (PDF 180 kB)
Application period: Wednesday 6 June to Wednesday 4 July 2018.
Interviews: All shortlisted applicants are required to attend an interview in person in Brisbane on either:
- Monday 3 September 2018
- Tuesday 4 September 2018
Selection decision: Wednesday 12 September 2018
Please note the dates above have changed due to the extension of the RACP clinical exam.