2018 Research Ethics and Governance Health Service Directive Amendment Consultation
At the request of Queensland Hospital and Health Service (HHS) Chief Executives and researchers, it is proposed that an amendment is made to Queensland Health’s Research Ethics and Governance (REG) Health Service Directive (HSD).
The purpose of this REG HSD is to streamline processes and ensure consistency across HHSs in research ethics and governance processes.
You have an opportunity to provide feedback by 2 July 2018 to HIIRO_REG@health.qld.gov.au with the subject line ‘REG HSD consultation feedback’.
- Directive Consultation Overview (PDF 87 kB)
- REG HSD amendment 2018 HHS Consultation – tracked (DOC 2501 kB)
- Statement_Research involving patients who are unable to give consent (PDF 453 kB)
- Summary of Terms - Inter HHS Multi-Site Research Collaboration Agreement under REG HSD (PDF 200 kB)
- Australian ICH GCP (Including Teletrials) SOPs Compendium (ZIP 12018 kB)
- MOU between QH, Mater and QIMR for mutual acceptance of HREC approvals (for reference only) (PDF 608 kB)
- Teletrials Subcontract (PDF 293 kB)