Quality policy statement - Group Linen Services
Group Linen Services (GLS) is a government-owned commercial business unit specialising in the provision of linen hire services to Queensland Health facilities. Our commitment is 'to exceed customer’s expectations by providing the best quality and most cost-effective option for the provision of linen to the public health sector'.
GLS is part of the Health Support Queensland group of government commercial businesses that has five strategic priorities:
- Deliver clinical and operational excellence
- Optimise customer experience
- Innovate service delivery
- Develop our people
- Adopt commercial principles.
To achieve these objectives and satisfy the expectations of customers, GLS is committed to maintaining a Quality Management System compliant with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015. GLS holds BSI Certificate Number FS520941- For the provision of Health Facility Linen, Theatre Linen Prepacks and Linen Sterilising services.
We are committed to exceeding customer targets in relation to maintaining supply levels, re-wash rates and customer service. Every section has quality related responsibilities to produce the required quality standard. We empower and expect our team to:
- understand and comply with the requirements of our quality management system
- comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- continue to review process and procedures, policies and objectives with the purpose of improving performance if they are in a leadership role
- identify improvement opportunities
- participate in decision-making processes.
This statement is issued to indicate GLS’ attitude to its customer relationships and its own excellence in service delivery. GLS seeks the full support of all employees and suppliers in actively pursuing this quest for quality, and in being recognised as leaders in our field.
David Chill, General Manager
Katrina Bennetts, Quality Manager
29 September 2015