We conduct analytical, clinical and forensic research in collaboration with Hospital and Health Services, other government agencies, universities, industry groups and specialist research organisations.
Accessing resources and materials
- Materials held by Pathology Queensland
- Biological materials held by Forensic and Scientific Services
- Coronial documents and/or materials
Requests for data are to be approved by the data custodian prior to release. A fee for provision may be applicable.
- Queensland Health data custodians (PDF, 35KB)
- AUSLAB access - email Laboratory Information Systems
- Forensic AUSLAB data - email FSS Human Ethics Committee
Ethical and scientific review
Refer to Health and Medical Research (Queensland Health).
Refer to Animal welfare and Ethics (Biosecurity Queensland, part of the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry).