Oral Health Services
Metro North Oral Health Services is one of the largest providers of public oral health services in Queensland delivering safe, sustainable and appropriate oral health services for all our eligible clients.
We deliver oral health services at our dedicated oral health facilities, hospitals, community outreach clinics and schools.
Metro North Oral Health Services is comprised of three clinical divisions which provide high quality general and emergency dental care to eligible patients:
- Brisbane Dental Hospital and Adult Specialist Services;
- Children's Oral Health Service and Child Specialist Services and Child and Adolescent Oral Health Services;
- General Practice Oral Health Services (Adults)
Free dental care is available to the following Queensland residents:
- adults who hold one of the following cards:
- Pensioner Concession Card issued by either the Department of Veterans Affairs or Centrelink Health Care Card
- Commonwealth Seniors Card
- Queensland Seniors Card.
- children and adolescents:
- in Prep (aged over 4 years) through to year 10
- in year 11 and 12 with a current Centrelink Card, Healthcare Card or Pension Card
- aged 0–4 years whose parents have a current Centrelink Card, Healthcare Card or Pension Card
- Child Dental Benefits Schedule eligible patients
Read more about the Child Dental Benefits Schedule.
Read more about eligibility.