Public Health Alert: Brisbane Youth Detention Centre cluster
27 August 2020
Queensland Health has expanded its list of venues where cases of the Brisbane Youth Detention Centre cluster visited.
Anyone who has been to these locations at the times specified should monitor their health and if they develop any COVID-19 symptoms, even mild, get tested.
New locations include:
- Puma Fuel in Wacol on 16 August between approximately 4.00pm and 4.10pm
- Petbarn in Browns Plains on 22 August between 10.30am and 10.45am
- Bunnings in Browns Plains on 22 August between 10.45am and 11.15am
- The Good Guys in Browns Plains on 22 August between 11.15am and 11.35am
- Coles at Forest Lake Shopping Centre in Forest Lake on 23 August between 5.00pm and 5.15pm
- The Good Guys in Oxley on 24 August between 9.00am and 9.45am
- Woolworths at The Station in Oxley on 24 August between 10.00am and 10.30am.
The updated list is available at: https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/contact-tracing.
To find your nearest fever clinic, visit: https://www.qld.gov.au/covid19testing.