Nursing & Midwifery Research Fellowships
Applications for Round 5 of the Nursing and Midwifery Fellowships will be sought in 2017.
The Nursing and Midwifery Research Fellowships enables nurses and midwives to improve health outcomes for Queenslanders through research that:
- enhances the value of the professions through discipline specific research;
- promotes innovative healthcare through evidence-based nursing and midwifery practice and new models of care; and
- contributes to the advancement of nursing and midwifery policy and education.
The four categories for Nursing and Midwifery Research Fellowships are:
- Novice Researcher Fellowships
- Early-Career Researcher Fellowships
- Experienced Researcher Fellowships
- Research Implementation Fellowships