Maintaining good oral health:
Good oral health is important no matter what your age. The easiest way to maintain good oral health is by:
- brushing your teeth twice a day using a soft toothbrush
- using fluoride toothpaste
- flossing daily
- visiting the dentist regularly
- drinking plenty of tap water
- limiting your consumption of soft drinks, sports drinks and sweet foods.
- discoloured teeth
- overcrowded teeth
- smoking and your oral health
- gums bleeding when brushing your teeth
- the impact of any medication that you are taking on your oral health.
If you are concerned by any of the issues above, please contact your dentist. They should provide you with information and an individual diagnosis that is best for your oral health.