Clinical cervical screening resources
Guidelines and policies
There are a range of national cervical screening resources available for health professionals:
- Cervical screening information for health professionals from the National Cervical Screening Program
- Cancer Council Australia, cervical screening guidelines and cervical cancer education modules (e-learning)
- NPS online training modules.
The National Cervical Screening Program has a range of resources for consumers.
Pap smear provider forms
- PSR password registration form (PDF 42 kB)
- PSR Authorisation Application form (PDF 46 kB)
- Suspend PSR Access form (PDF 34 kB)
- Continuing Competence Application Form (PDF 45 kB)
These forms are for clients to complete and send to the PSR:
- Request for Screening History form (PDF 37 kB): for women who would like to be sent a copy of their screening records
- Change of Details form (PDF 33 kB): for clients to update their contact details held by the PSR
- Deletion Request form (PDF 47 kB): for women who wish to mark their record as inactive, stop future reminders, or delete all information.