Coronavirus (COVID-19) industry advice
- COVID-19 cleaning, disinfection and waste recommendations—recommendations for cleaning and disinfection of the environment where people suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 infection may have been.
- Linen management for healthcare facilities and linen management services—recommendations for the management of linen from healthcare facilities for people suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 infection.
- Waste management for health facilities and waste contractors—recommendations for healthcare facilities and waste contractors with regards to the management of waste generated in the care of people with confirmed COVID-19 infection.
- Wastewater (sewage) and coronavirus (COVID-19)—information for the water industry and plumbers to manage possible exposure to COVID-19 in wastewater or sewage.
- Food retailers and COVID-19—guidance for food businesses and retailers on coronavirus (COVID-19) requirements, reducing the transmission of COVID-19 and concepts for reducing business impacts.
- Non-health residential facilities—advice for non-health residential care facilities.
- In-home community workers—advice for workers who engage in community work in a person’s place of residence.
The Roadmap to easing restrictions website provides access to important information and resources about how businesses will keep COVID safe as restrictions are eased.
Queensland Health remains the lead agency for enforcement of Public Health Directions. Successfully achieving public health and economic benefit will require a collaborative effort across the entire community, including government, both state and local, as well as community and industry involvement.