Food labelling standards are defined in the Food Standards Code.
Food Standards Australia New Zealand provides information on a range of labelling topics including:
- Country of origin labelling
- Fish labelling
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Food sold at fundraising events
- Ingredients list and percentage labelling
- Labelling Review
- Nutrition, health and related claims
- Truth in labelling
- Warning and advisory statements
They provide a set of user guides to help businesses meet their requirements.
Read additional food labelling fact sheets and documentation prepared by Queensland Health.