Compliance with the Act and regulation
- Guide to the Pest Management Act and Regulation (PDF 248kB) — an overview of the Pest Management Act 2001 (PMA) and the Pest Management Regulation 2003 (PMR) and what you need to know to be pest management technician in Queensland
- Food or drink containers (PDF 32kB) — practical interpretation of the sections of the Pest Management Regulation 2003 which relates to not using a food container or drink container in a pest management activity
- Information to be given to owners/occupiers (PDF 77kB) — a guide to the required communication
- Mixing and maintenance of the consistency of a pesticide emulsion (PDF 66kB) — key elements of mixing pesticides to ensure the pesticide emulsion applied to a site has the concentration of active ingredient specified on the manufacturer’s label
- Pest management licence (DOC 1020kB) — use this form to apply for a licence as a pest management technician. This form also includes Queensland mutual recognition, New Zealand mutual recognition, variation of conditions of licence and replacement of a licence
- Surrender of Licence (PDF 31kB)
- Photographic and Signature Identification (PDF 44kB)
- Change in Circumstances form (PDF 44kB) — advises us of a change of name, residential address, business address, postal address, employer details or premises where pesticides or fumigants are stored.
- Notifiable Incident (PDF 39kB) — an exposure, spillage or other release of a pesticide or fumigant that adversely affects, or is likely to adversely affect, a person’s health.
- Notifiable Incident - Guidance Note (PDF 66kB)
- Certain events (PDF 35kB) — this form specifies some conditions a pest management technician is required to disclose to the Chief Executive.
- August-2015 Update (PDF 110kB) — read about fenthion use cease, unregistered or suspect pesticides and Carcinogenic insecticides and herbicides, as well as current industry issues.
- May-2014 Update (PDF 70kB) — includes information about notifiable incidents, penalty infringement notices and the washing of contaminated clothes to protect the family.
- Jul-2013 Update (PDF 124kB) — includes information about changing your circumstances and new competency unit codes.