A Better Choice
- Part A (PDF 349 kB)
- Part B (PDF 480 kB)
- Part C (PDF 391 kB)
- Part D (PDF 265 kB)
- Part E (PDF 416 kB)
- Part F (PDF 355 kB)
- Part G (PDF 417 kB)
- Part H (PDF 170 kB)
The A Better Choice strategy is currently under review. During the review period, Queensland Hospital and Health Services staff may continue to refer this strategy for guidance around the sale, provision, promotion and advertising of foods at Hospital and Healthcare facilities.
For drink supply requirements, refer to:
- Health Service Directive: Healthier Drinks at Healthcare Facilities (PDF 272 kB) and
- A Better Choice Drinks Classification Guide for Queensland Health Facilities (PDF 227 kB).
The Drinks Classification Guide is also applicable for use by the Department of Health to support the sale, provision, promotion and advertising of only healthier drinks.
- Cover, Acknowledgements, Table of contents (PDF 2886 kB)
- Section 1 Introduction (PDF 883 kB)
- Section 2 Getting started (PDF 731 kB)
- Section 3 Assess the situation (PDF 649 kB)
- Section 4 Developing alternatives (PDF 886 kB)
- Section 5 Beyond canteens, cafes and kiosks (PDF 635 kB)
- Section 6 Getting on with the job (PDF 983 kB)
- Section 7 Maintaining the momentum (PDF 81 kB)
- Section 8 Appendices (PDF 683 kB)
Email email@example.com for more information.