Queensland Clinical Guidelines
Translating evidence into best clinical practice
|Operational Framework||Review Date||Last Amended|
||May 2021||May 2016|
|Supplement: Maternity shared care (PDF, 110kB)|
||Jul 2021||Jul 2016|
|Supplement: Non-urgent referral for antenatal care (PDF)|
Rescinded clinical guidelines and previous versions may be made available by request. Contact Queensland Clinical Guidelines for further information.
Guidelines accessible below are developed and maintained independently by organisations external to Queensland Health. Queensland Clinical Guidelines makes no assessment nor endorsement of materials provided on external websites.
- Australia and New Zealand Stillbirth Alliance - Clinical practice guideline for the management of women who report decreased fetal movements
- Australia and New Zealand Stillbirth Alliance - Patient information
- National Antenatal Care Guideline
- National Health and Medical Research Council endorsed guidelines - Women's Health
- National Health and Medical Research Council endorsed guidelines - Child Health
- National Health and Medical Research Council clinical practice guidelines portal