Health Support Queensland delivers safe, sustainable and appropriate State Government forensic, scientific, diagnostic, therapeutic and clinical support services in Queensland.
- 13 HEALTH - health information, referral and teletriage services to the Queensland public for the cost of a local call. Includes:
- Chronic disease management - COACH Program
- Child health advice
- Health alert line.
- Biomedical Technology Services - at the forefront of medical technology management in Australia
- Forensic and Scientific Services - Australia's most comprehensive public health science laboratory
- GP Connect - a secure system that delivers electronic copies of Pathology Queensland results to a wide range of practice management software products
- Group Linen Services - specialist healthcare laundry and linen hire to health and government facilities in south-east Queensland
- Pathology Queensland - pathology services for Queensland Health public hospitals
- Strategic Procurement and Supply - procurement policy advice, project management and sourcing support, and contract management of medical categories.
Phone +61 7 3096 2124 (8am - 5pm AEST Monday - Friday)
+61 7 3096 2404
Level 5, 41 O'Connell Terrace, Bowen Hills Queensland 4006 AustraliaNote:
vehicle access via Sneyd Street
» Key contacts