Headline preventive health indicators and trends
The Queensland survey analytic system (QSAS) visualisations below present the most recent state and regional headline results and trends from the preventive health telephone survey.
View the following visualisations and resources below:
- Current Queensland headline indicator results
- Queensland trends
- Current regional headline indicator results
- Regional trends
- Data download
- Supporting documentation
If there are any issues viewing these visualisations, please contact Population_Epidemiology@health.qld.gov.au for further assistance.
Queensland key preventive health indicators results are based on annual data and are presented below.
Results are available for adults and children by persons, males and females. For Queensland, results of measured BMI from the 2014–15 National Health Survey are also included.
Trends in selected key preventive health indicators are presented for Queensland. Results by sociodemographic subgroups are included when trends are significantly increasing or decreasing.
Two years of data are combined to produce regional key preventive health indicators results.
For adults, results are available for Hospital and Health Service (HHS), Primary Health Networks (PHN), and local government areas (LGA). For children, results are available for HHSs and PHNs. Measured BMI from the 2014–15 National Health Survey are not available for regions.
Regional trends in preventive health risk and protective factors are presented below. Trends for adults aged 18 years and over are based on the 2009 to 2018 preventive health surveys and are available for HHSs and PHNs.
- Conditions of use (PDF 181 kB)
- Survey methods (adult and child) (PDF 380 kB)
- Adult survey sample size information (XLS 187 kB)
- Child survey sample size information (XLS 130 kB)
- Adult survey statewide measures (PDF 315 kB)
- Adult survey regional measures (PDF 310 kB)
- Child survey statewide measures (PDF 296 kB)
- Child survey regional measures (PDF 294 kB)
- Data download state results coming soon.
- Data download regional results coming soon.