Headline preventive health indicators and trends
The Queensland survey analytic system (QSAS) visualisations below present the most recent state and regional headline results and trends from the preventive health telephone survey.
View the following visualisations and resources below:
- Current Queensland headline indicator results
- Queensland trends
- Current regional headline indicator results
- Regional trends
- Supporting documentation and downloads
If there are any issues viewing these visualisations, please contact Population_Epidemiology@health.qld.gov.au for further assistance.
This visualisation presents current headline preventive health indicators for Queensland adults and children by persons, males and females. For Queensland, measured BMI for the 2014-15 National Health Survey is also included.
Queensland preventive health indicators results are based on annual data.
The sample graph below shows adult current headline preventive health indicator results. View the interactive data visualisation.
This data visualisation presents trends in selected key preventive health indicators for Queensland adults and children. Results by sociodemographic subgroups are included when trends are significantly increasing or decreasing.
The sample graph below shows adult trends for smoking. View the interactive data visualisation.
This visualisation presents current headline preventive health indicators for adults and children by Hospital and Health Service (HHS) areas, Primary Health Networks (PHNs) and local government areas (LGAs). Measured BMI from the 2014-15 National Health Survey is not available for regions.
Two years of data are combined to produce regional key preventive health indicators results.
The sample graph below shows preventive health indicator results for adults in Cairns and Hinterland HHS. View the interactive data visualisation.
This data visualisation presents adult trends in selected preventive health indicators for HHSs and PHNs.
The sample graph below shows adult trends for a subset of HHSs. View the interactive data visualisation.
- Conditions of use (PDF 181 kB)
- Survey methods (adult and child) (PDF 380 kB)
- Adult survey sample size information (XLS 187 kB)
- Child survey sample size information (XLS 130 kB)
- Adult survey statewide measures (PDF 315 kB)
- Adult survey regional measures (PDF 310 kB)
- Child survey statewide measures (PDF 296 kB)
- Child survey regional measures (PDF 294 kB)
- Data download state results (XLSX 1596 kB)
- Data download regional results (XLSX 20141 kB)