Headline preventive health indicators and trends
The Queensland survey analytic system (QSAS) visualisations below present the most recent state and regional headline results and trends from the preventive health telephone survey.
View the following visualisations and resources below:
- Current Queensland headline indicator results
- Queensland trends
- Current regional headline indicator results
- Regional trends
- Supporting documentation and downloads
If there are any issues viewing these visualisations, please contact Population_Epidemiology@health.qld.gov.au for further assistance.
This visualisation presents current headline preventive health indicators for Queensland adults and children by persons, males and females. For Queensland, measured BMI from the most recent National Health Survey is also included.
Queensland preventive health indicators results are based on annual data.
This data visualisation presents trends in selected key preventive health indicators for Queensland adults and children. Sociodemographic results are included when there are differences in trends by subgroup
This visualisation presents current headline preventive health indicators for adults and children by Hospital and Health Service (HHS) areas, Primary Health Networks (PHNs) and local government areas (LGAs, adults only). Measured BMI from the National Health Survey is not available for regions.
Two years of data are combined to produce regional key preventive health indicators results.
This data visualisation presents adult trends in selected preventive health indicators for HHSs and PHNs.
- Conditions of use (PDF 91 kB)
- Survey methods (adult and child) (PDF 295 kB)
- Adult survey sample size information (XLSX 153 kB)
- Child survey sample size information (XLSX 110 kB)
- Data download—State adult/child results (XLSX 2588 kB)
- Data download—Regional HHS & PHN adult/child results (XLSX 16628 kB)
- Data download—Regional LGA adult results (XLSX 14851 kB)