QoVAX SET Statewide study
The QoVAX SET Statewide study seeks to better understand what factors will affect immune response to the COVID-19 vaccine course across Queensland.
This study will look at your vaccine experience and immunity at 1–3 months after you have had at least 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
You might be able to take part in this study if you:
- have received at least 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, with the last dose received 1–3 months ago,
- can read and understand the consent form and questionnaire
- are 18 years or over, and
- a resident of Queensland.
If you take part in this study, it will not affect the healthcare you receive.
There is no cost to you, and you will not be paid.
You can withdraw at any time, we ask you to complete the withdrawal form so we know how you would like any remaining samples or data about you that we have collected to be managed.
- Study brochure
- Consent form and questionnaire
- Find your nearest participating pathology collection centre.
How to participate
- Read and understand the consent form.
- Complete a survey online (you will be prompted to complete this after the consent form).
- Once accepted to the study, we will email you a pathology request form. Please write the following information on the form:
- Your QoVAX SET participant identification (this begins with QVSW) in the surname field
- Date of birth
- Give a sample of your blood at a participating pathology collection centre. If you are not located near one of the participating pathology collection services, you can still participate in this study, and not have the blood collection.
We need this information to link all your collected samples with your survey responses.
If you have any questions, email QoVAX-Statewide@health.qld.gov.au or call (07) 3647 1064 or 0457 197 699.