Cairns hub for Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service
Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service maintains a regional hub office in Cairns where business, finance, human resources, patient safety, quality, performance and planning services are based.
Some clinical outreach services are also based in the Cairns hub office.
|Cairns has direct flights to Cape York, the Northern Peninsula Area and the Torres Strait Islands.|
- CITI Central Building, corner of Spence and Sheridan St, Cairns QLD 4870
- William McCormack Building, 5B Sheridan St, Cairns QLD 4870
Postal address: PO Box 5607, Cairns QLD 4870
Finance enquiries email TCHHS-CFO@health.qld.gov.au.
Patient travel enquiries are to be made directly to the local health care facility and visit the Torres and Cape Patient travel page for information on eligibility, telehealth, what is covered plus more.
Official correspondence should be directed to MD21-TorresCape-HHS@health.qld.gov.au
8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Mental Health and Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Men’s and Women’s Sexual Health
- Child Protection Liaison Officer