April No Falls 2017
April No Falls is an international campaign, which aims to educate and raise awareness of falls prevention and help those at risk of falling to stay on their feet. The 2017 theme focuses on falls and prevention strategies.
Below are a number of promotional materials for healthcare organisations to use to promote April No Falls. To order Stay On Your Feet® resources to go the seniors resources webpage.
Queensland Health staff promotional material
- Stay on your feet - Community poster (PDF, 1243 KB)
- Stay on your feet - Hospital staff poster (PDF, 603 KB)
- Stay on your feet - Patient poster (PDF, 592 KB)
- Stay on your feet - Residential poster (PDF, 685 KB)
- April No Falls - Wordsearch (PDF, 202 KB)
- April No Falls - Crossword Hospital (PDF, 282 KB)
- April No Falls - Crossword Community (PDF, 282 KB)
- April No Falls Event Guide 2017 (PDF, 794KB)
- Facts on falls infographics (PDF, 414KB)
- Stay On Your Feet® Resources Catalogue
- To order other Stay On Your Feet resources go to OrderMax