April No Falls 2014
April No Falls is an international campaign, which aims to educate and raise awareness of falls prevention and help those at risk of falling to stay on their feet. The 2014 theme focuses on falls and prevention strategies for cognitively impaired persons.
The April No Falls 2014 Guide (PDF, 1.4MB) provides suggestions for Hospital and Health Services to implement falls prevention strategies. Below are a number of promotional materials for healthcare organisations to use to promote April No Falls. To order Stay On Your Feet® resources to go the seniors resources webpage.
Queensland Health staff promotional material
- Everyday in Queensland poster;(PDF, 313KB)
- Thank you for supporting April No Falls;(PDF, 317KB)
- April No Falls spotlight;(JPG, 12.6KB)
- April No Falls email signature block;(JPG, 12.4KB)
- April No Falls web slider;(JPG, 23.8KB)
- April No Falls screensaver;(JPG, 187KB)
- April No Falls events calendar;(PDF, 257KB)
Community promotional material
- Health professional checkup poster;(PDF, 419KB)
- Tips to prevent falls poster;(PDF, 294KB)
- Stay On Your Feet® by having regular routine poster;(PDF, 338KB)
- Stay On Your Feet® this Easter poster;(PDF, 442KB)
- Queensland Stay On Your Feet® crossword (PDF, 442KB)
- Queensland Stay On Your Feet® bingo-part A (PDF, 338KB)
- Queensland Stay On Your Feet bingo-part B (PDF, 338KB)
- Queensland Stay On Your Feet® memory game (PDF, 375KB)
- Queensland Stay On Your Feet® wordsearch (PDF, 188KB)
This promotion is courtesy of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Orthoinfo.org/falls, copyright 2014. We would also like to acknowledge Great Lakes Caring.
Stay On Your Feet® is used with permission from the Department of Health Western Australia.