April No Falls 2016
April No Falls is an international campaign, which aims to educate and raise awareness of falls prevention and help those at risk of falling to stay on their feet. The 2016 theme focuses on falls and prevention strategies.
Below are a number of promotional materials for healthcare organisations to use to promote April No Falls. To order Stay On Your Feet® resources to go the seniors resources webpage.
Queensland Health staff promotional material
- Buzz for help before you get up - poster 1 (PDF, 104KB)
- Buzz for help before you get up - poster 2 (PDF, 183KB)
- Buzz for help before you get up - poster 3 (PDF, 92KB)
- Buzz for help before you get up - poster 4 (PDF, 86KB)
- Buzz for help before you get up - poster 5 (PDF, 90KB)
- April No Falls web banner (JPG, 21KB)
- April No Falls spotlight (JPG, 24KB)
- Delirium?Check for urinary tract infections poster (PDF, 95KB)
- Facts on falls infographics (PDF, 414KB)
- To order other Stay On Your Feet resources go to OrderMax
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care Safety and quality pathway for patients with cognitive impairment (delirium and dementia) in hospital