Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Board
The Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Board (the Board) provides strategic guidance for Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service (SCHHS) and effective oversight of management. The Board is committed to improving the health of the community by enabling:
- innovation, flexibility and value for money
- engagement with community and staff
- partnerships and collaboration
- initiatives contributing to research, learning and teaching.
Members of the Board are appointed by the Governor in Council on the recommendation of the Minister for Health.
Dr Lorraine Ferguson AM (Board Chair)
- Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Board Charter (PDF 885 kB)
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter (PDF 897 kB)
- Finance and Performance Committee Charter (PDF 906 kB)
- Safety and Quality Committee Charter (PDF 953 kB)
- Executive Committee Charter (PDF 456 kB)
- Code of Conduct - the Board complies with the Queensland Public Service (QPS) Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest - Operational Guidance (PDF 691 kB)