Our publication scheme describes and categorises information routinely available. It has been developed to give the community greater access to information held by Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service (SCHHS).
All information and documents accessible via the SCHHS publications website are provided free of charge.
Should you be unable to read these documents please contact us via sc-communications(at)health.qld.gov.au or on (07) 5202 0085. We will endeavour to meet all reasonable requests for an alternate hard copy format of the document.
Information has been grouped into the following seven information classes:
- About us - who we are and what we do
- Our services - services we offer
- Our finances - what we spend and how we spend it
- Our priorities - what our priorities are and how we are doing
- Our decisions - how we make decisions
- Our policies - our policies and procedures
- Our lists - our lists and registers
- Health service directives
- Hospital and Health Board Act 2011
- Hospital and Health Regulation 2012
- Queensland Health policies
Child Safety Reports
|The Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service publishes an annual report on child protection reports received by the Health Service.||2016-17 – No child protection related complaints
2015-16 – No child protection related complaints were received
Feedback and complaints
If you wish to provide feedback to improve our publication scheme or make a complaint about the information available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.