Health and well being through exceptional care
To achieve our vision the SCHHS:
- will work for the community and be part of the community
- will provide exceptional services to ensure the community is confident in us
- acknowledges that everything we do involves people and we will ensure that they feel respected, safe, valued and listened to and that their dignity is maintained
- commits to fundamentally changing health care delivery across our health service including establishment of the new Sunshine Coast Public University Hospital as a key part of our services from 2016.
To deliver the highest standards of safe, accessible, sustainable, evidence based health care with a highly skilled and valued workforce that optimises the wellbeing of our community.
Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service plans
- Strategic Plan 2013 - 2017 (PDF, 861KB)
- Health Service Plan 2012 - 2022
- Consumer and Community Engagement Strategy and Implementation Plan 2013 - 2016
- Research Strategic Plan 2013 - 2016
- Gympie Hospital Infratructure Report - February 2016 (PDF 1.73MB)
Queensland Government and Department of Health plans
The Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service is committed to the Queensland Government and Department of Health priorities.
- Getting Queensland back on track: Statement of objectives for the community (PDF, 310KB)
- Blueprint for better healthcare in Queensland
- Department of Health strategic plan 2014 - 2018
Statewide health service plans
The Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service is committed to the statewide health service guidelines and strategies.
- View a full list of the Health services planning: guidelines and strategies developed by the Department of Health.