Information for suppliers
On 1 August 2019 Queensland Health transitioned to a new business, finance and logistics solution called S/4HANA.
This changed the way Queensland Health interacts with suppliers, including:
- operational procurement
- supply chain logistics
- finance (including processing of invoices).
Key changes from 1 August 2019
Queensland Health has:
- moved to 17 different ABNs (reflective of our 17 companies) and it is recommended suppliers note the ABN on the purchase order
- changed the format of purchase order numbers and Queensland Health cost centre numbers
- introduced format changes for invoices sent to Queensland Health
- centralised the email addresses for invoices
- implemented new terms and conditions on purchase orders
- introduced purchase order numbers only for framework or value orders.
For any further questions about these changes, please email QHvendors@health.qld.gov.au.
National product catalogue
Registering with the NPC.How to register
Details about changes to the format of purchase orders (POs).See the changes
Purchase orders will now contain the ABN of the particular Hospital and Health Service or Department of Health purchasing the goods or services.View the list
Order delivery requirements
Deliveries must meet our specific requirements to ensure stock is processed in an accurate, efficient, cost effective and safe manner.Find out what is required
Find primary delivery address details for Hospital and Health Service or Department of Health locations.Search the list
Invoicing for payment
We’ve simplified the way suppliers invoice Queensland Health and how they are managed and monitored.See the requirements
Questions and answers—supplier briefing sessions
Questions and answers from the briefing sessions we held with key suppliers. Browse the questions and answers