Purchase orders (POs)
From 1 August 2019, suppliers will continue to receive purchase orders from Queensland Health. Purchase orders provide suppliers with:
- a PO number and date
- an item description, quantity and price
- a delivery location and date
- contact details
- a link to Queensland Health terms and conditions.
It is important suppliers check the pricing of the goods or services on the purchase order. If this is incorrect, the supplier must notify Queensland Health as soon as possible.
All open purchase orders will be migrated to the new S/4HANA system from 1 August. This will have no impact on suppliers.
In line with the transition to S/4HANA, Queensland Health’s new finance system, we have introduced new purchase orders with minor format changes.
The Supplier information sheet (PDF 737 kB) and image below include further details on:
- a move to 17 different ABNs (reflective of our 17 companies). Suppliers should make note of the ABN on the purchase order
- ‘invoice to’ will no longer state a postal address and will reference the Queensland Health Vendor Invoice Management inbox: QHinvoices@health.qld.gov.au
- additional explanatory guidance for documentation (where to quote your purchase order number)
- new wording for terms and conditions.
Invoice formats for suppliers to Biomedical Technology Services (BTS) and Central Pharmacy will continue to be processed via the existing BTS and i.Pharmacy formats. Suppliers should also note their unique email addresses.