Class exemption: Vaccination of Brisbane-based air crew
Updated on 23 August 2021
See information and requirements for Brisbane-based air crew to be vaccinated (PDF 233 kB) under the class exemption.
Please see below details for the vaccination hub and the process for making an appointment:
Metro North STARS Vaccination Centre, Herston.
Clinic and appointment times
- Appointments are available every Thursday afternoon from 5pm to 5.40pm AEST.
- 15 appointments are available to be booked each day.
- Email STARSVaxClinic@health.qld.gov.au to book your appointment.
- After your appointment is assigned, you will be notified by text message and email.
- You must pre-register to the clinic prior to your appointment being confirmed.
Travel to the clinic
- Travel to the clinic must be via an endorsed transport provider.
Vaccination centre - access and arrival procedure
- Arrive at the base of the dedicated concierge supported entrance (STARS Spanish Stairs) at:
- 4.50pm AEST (for appointments between 5pm and 5.20pm AEST)
- 5.15pm AEST (for appointments between 5.25pm and 5.40pm AEST)
- You will be met at the base of the stairs and will be required to wear a mask while on the STARS campus.
Email the Airlines Liaison Team at email@example.com for all enquiries.
Exemption requests are to be submitted via the online portal.