Bribie Island site public consultation
The Bribie Island healthcare facility is part of the Satellite Hospital Program, committed to delivering seven new facilities to support public healthcare delivery in rapidly growing communities in South East Queensland.
These facilities will offer local communities healthcare services closer to home and in a more appropriate setting.
Engagement with key stakeholders and the community was undertaken between August and November 2021. All information collected during this phase was provided to the Planning Minister for his consideration. The Planning Minister made a determination on the Bribie Island site in late 2021.
Please visit the Ministerial Infrastructure Designations public register - MID-0921-0528 - Bribie Island Health Care Facility in the Infrastructure Designations Decisions section for more information about the decision and gazettal.
Download information about the preliminary and formal public notification phases for the MID:
- Formal public consultation - Bribie Island satellite hospital concept design (PDF 4627 kB) (indicative only)
- Formal public consultation - Bribie Island satellite hospital proposed site location and concept floor plan (PDF 6407 kB) (indicative only)
- Newsletter - Bribie Island satellite hospital public consultation newsletter - October 2021 (PDF 2892 kB)
- Preliminary consultation - Bribie Island satellite hospital concept design (indicative only) (PDF 6410 kB)
- Preliminary consultation - Proposed Bribie Island satellite hospital site layout (indicative only) (PDF 7578 kB)
- Preliminary consultation - Bribie Island satellite hospital site location aerial view (indicative only) (PDF 8969 kB)
- Find out more about the Bribie Island healthcare facility.
- Read the frequently asked questions to find out more about the Satellite Hospitals Program.